- At the time of your reservation, a deposit of one night or, for an extended stay, 50%, whichever is greater, will be applied to your credit card. The remaining balance will be due at check-in. Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, personal checks and Traveler’s Checks are accepted.
- Check-in Time: 3 pm to 6 pm. If you cannot arrive in this window of time or if you would like an early check-in, please phone us to make specific arrangements.
- Check-out Time: 11 am. In season: 10 am..
- Cancellation Policy: Deposit will be refunded minus a $25 processing fee if cancellation is made at least 14 days prior to anticipated date of arrival. Cancellations made within 14 days of reservation will result in a forfeit of your deposit. Cancellations within 72 hours of stay, No-Shows or guests checking out before the last day of their reservation will result in full room charge. We realize that situations may arise necessitating cancellation within the 14 day limit, and we do sympathize. However, we must maintain our business policy due to limited season and accommodation demands. A partial refund may be possible only if we are able to re-book the room (s).
- A two night minimum stay requirement may apply to weekends in season, and a two or three night minimum may apply to holiday and special events weekends throughout the year.
- Our goal is to provide a relaxing, comfortable experience for all guests to enjoy in their stay with us. We expect that all will respect the right of others to enjoy such an environment, therefore any behavior which violates or precludes this will not be allowed. We observe Quiet Time from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- The building is not suitable for children under twelve years of age.
- Sorry, but we cannot accommodate pets. Pet lovers may request to say hello to Fred and Joey, the Innkeepers' Cairn Terriers.
- Smoking is not allowed in the inn or on the premises.
- Kitchen is private when not staffed.